• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Hayata

Wolf Icon
Knock it off with them negative waves Moriarity!
177   0
Reaction score
Be sure to come by and see us at the Johns Creek Soap table at the upcoming RK Gun Show.

Yeah, yeah, I know, what does SOAP (of all things) have to do with a gun show???

Well friend, I’ll tell ya. That special someone in your life will immediately forgive and forget that you spent this month’s rent on that last case of .223 at the gun show when you come home with the gift of soap! And don’t forget the sundries, either! Foaming bath salts, hand lotion, sugar scrubs, and yes, even lip balms!

Coming home with the gift of soap will earn you the proverbial get out of jail free card. Women of all ages LOVE it and love and appreciate a man who /thinks of her/ and not only that, but /thinks enough of her/ and /brings her a nice gift/ when he is spending the kids’ college tuition on a dozen AR lowers at the gun show.

Smart men bring their special someone WITH them to the gun show and can earn their gratitude immediately. Shoot, she may even encourage you to buy MORE primers and powder with that money you promised her would get the water and electricity turned back on! And help you carry them back to the truck, to boot! THAT’s gratitude – brought to you by Johns Creek Soap!

Now, we can’t make any kind of claims about what our soap can do for you other than it gets you clean, is pretty, and smells nice (the soap trifecta, as we tend to call it). Some soap sellers try to make claims that the soap will clear up your skin, make you irresistible to the other sex (or same – not judging) and help you give up smoking. Any soap that can do that for you has to go through the FDA (true story) to make any kind of claims like that.

So come on down to the gun show, spend your children’s Christmas fund on that deer rifle you just HAD to have and don’t forget the misses. She won’t bat an eye on your purchases when you come home bearing Johns Creek Soap gifts for her!

Also makes great teacher gifts/hostess gifts – buncha dang parties comin’ up [‘tis the season] and you REALLY don’t want to show up empty-handed like the cheap SOB you are. Why, you could even enter a bar of soap into that office party gift exchange – you know the one – where you get to steal other folks’ gifts? Yeah, the ladies will be pulling each others’ hair out trying to bring home the soap! Think of the enjoyment!

$6.50/bar but we’ll have the RK Show special – 4 bars for $22.00. Now I know what you’re saying – you didn’t know this post would involve MATH but just so you don’t have to count on your fingers, that’s a one dollar discount per bar if you buy four or more. That means two for your wife and two for your girlfriend. Or 3 for one and 1 for the other. Depending how much trouble you’re in, of course.

And the preppers aren’t the only ones who appreciate that soap can be used as currency in the upcoming apocalypse. Why, just a couple of years ago I was able to swap soap for AK magazines at the DTK swap meet. True story.

Don’t be that guy who spends this month’s grocery money on that shiny old Smith revolver and when you get home your wife shoots you in the elbow. Don’t be that guy. You don’t HAVE to be that guy. Just bring her the gift of soap!

Johns Creek Soap. When you care enough to not get in trouble for buying JUST ONE MORE milsurp.

Can’t wait until the show to get out of the dog house? www.johnscreeksoap.com

Oh, and I promised a coupon for the show.

upload_2016-11-7_14-44-41.gif

https://rkshows.com/event/atlanta-expo-center-4/

So stop by our table and say hello. And as well attended as this show is, we can have a mini M&G over in the food court. You can show off all the soap you bought for your wives and girlfriends and other men will be jealous of the admiration and attention you will be getting when you get home from the show.

My sig line says it all…

Gun shows suck. Cain't git no deals no more and all the dealers are in cahoots. I can buy stuff online cheaper. Ya'll stay away from gunshows....unless you've got pawpaw's war rifle for sell. Then come on to the show!

Gun shows suck. Cain't git no deals no more and all the dealers are in cahoots. I can buy stuff online cheaper. Ya'll stay away from gunshows....unless you've got pawpaw's war rifle for sell. Then come on to the show!
Debbie downer∆∆∆∆

Debbie downer∆∆∆∆

Jeesh.....it was a joke man. Everytime someone mentions gunshows around here you get dog piled with the ridiculous complaints. I simply put them out there first. I'll be there like always, LOL. Hoping someone is bringing in pawpaw's rifle and I get to them before MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector , LOL!

Back
Top Bottom