• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

I forget which soap it is I like. hunters something?

Hunt Club...

images.bigcartel.com_product_images_185751152_Hunt_Club.jpg

One of my favorites, too!

Has vanilla bean powder in it to give a little scrubby effect.

MILSURPS!!!!!!

My wish list

Mauser HSC pistol WWII under $400
MAS 36 (for my son, I swear) around $300
Retro AR (triangle hand guards, fixed stock and carry handle)

National Postal Meter Carbine (Have Rockola, Winchester, Standard Products and IBM)

Yeah yeah we all need a son to buy for, "no really honey its for Mike not for me, I really didnt want to buy that (insert really cool weapon name here)"

Jeesh.....it was a joke man. Everytime someone mentions gunshows around here you get dog piled with the ridiculous complaints. I simply put them out there first. I'll be there like always, LOL. Hoping someone is bringing in pawpaw's rifle and I get to them before MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector , LOL!
ill be there, after 3ish on sat and all day sunday. bringing a 300blk,ar10, and a 9mm 1911.
hope to leave with a few toys. hope a jericho 941 in 9mm.
see you guy there...

Got setup this afternoon. I had forgotten how big the place is!

Anyway, we're in the back rightish side of the place. Once you enter, turn right, pass 3 or 4 aisles then turn left and we're almost at the end near the back.

Look for those letters hanging from the ceiling. And you'll know you're in the neighborhood. At that point you should be able to follow your nose.

I went by Cherokee's tables and saw a Keltec Sub2K. It was $399 in .40 cal. I asked if they had one in 9mm.

They said no.

:grey:

So if anyone has one dollar bills they will trade me for fives/tens/or twenties (sorry - no two dollar bills here), please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom