• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Be sure to come by and see us at the Johns Creek Soap table at the upcoming RK Gun Show.

Yeah, yeah, I know, what does SOAP (of all things) have to do with a gun show???

Well friend, I’ll tell ya. That special someone in your life will immediately forgive and forget that you spent this month’s rent on that last case of .223 at the gun show when you come home with the gift of soap! And don’t forget the sundries, either! Foaming bath salts, hand lotion, sugar scrubs, and yes, even lip balms!

Coming home with the gift of soap will earn you the proverbial get out of jail free card. Women of all ages LOVE it and love and appreciate a man who /thinks of her/ and not only that, but /thinks enough of her/ and /brings her a nice gift/ when he is spending the kids’ college tuition on a dozen AR lowers at the gun show.

Smart men bring their special someone WITH them to the gun show and can earn their gratitude immediately. Shoot, she may even encourage you to buy MORE primers and powder with that money you promised her would get the water and electricity turned back on! And help you carry them back to the truck, to boot! THAT’s gratitude – brought to you by Johns Creek Soap!

Now, we can’t make any kind of claims about what our soap can do for you other than it gets you clean, is pretty, and smells nice (the soap trifecta, as we tend to call it). Some soap sellers try to make claims that the soap will clear up your skin, make you irresistible to the other sex (or same – not judging) and help you give up smoking. Any soap that can do that for you has to go through the FDA (true story) to make any kind of claims like that.

So come on down to the gun show, spend your children’s Christmas fund on that deer rifle you just HAD to have and don’t forget the misses. She won’t bat an eye on your purchases when you come home bearing Johns Creek Soap gifts for her!

Also makes great teacher gifts/hostess gifts – buncha dang parties comin’ up [‘tis the season] and you REALLY don’t want to show up empty-handed like the cheap SOB you are. Why, you could even enter a bar of soap into that office party gift exchange – you know the one – where you get to steal other folks’ gifts? Yeah, the ladies will be pulling each others’ hair out trying to bring home the soap! Think of the enjoyment!

$6.50/bar but we’ll have the RK Show special – 4 bars for $22.00. Now I know what you’re saying – you didn’t know this post would involve MATH but just so you don’t have to count on your fingers, that’s a one dollar discount per bar if you buy four or more. That means two for your wife and two for your girlfriend. Or 3 for one and 1 for the other. Depending how much trouble you’re in, of course.

And the preppers aren’t the only ones who appreciate that soap can be used as currency in the upcoming apocalypse. Why, just a couple of years ago I was able to swap soap for AK magazines at the DTK swap meet. True story.

Don’t be that guy who spends this month’s grocery money on that shiny old Smith revolver and when you get home your wife shoots you in the elbow. Don’t be that guy. You don’t HAVE to be that guy. Just bring her the gift of soap!

Johns Creek Soap. When you care enough to not get in trouble for buying JUST ONE MORE milsurp.

Can’t wait until the show to get out of the dog house? www.johnscreeksoap.com

Oh, and I promised a coupon for the show.

View attachment 956487

https://rkshows.com/event/atlanta-expo-center-4/

So stop by our table and say hello. And as well attended as this show is, we can have a mini M&G over in the food court. You can show off all the soap you bought for your wives and girlfriends and other men will be jealous of the admiration and attention you will be getting when you get home from the show.

My sig line says it all…

Do you have Soap on a rope? I love that soap, is this gun show in Atlanta? If, yes I will be there at your table.

The December show at the Expo, has been really good for me the last couple of years. This year will be even better with The Soap Pimp having a table. I haven't missed a December show in many years. I will be there probably Saturday morning.

Do you have Soap on a rope? I love that soap, is this gun show in Atlanta? If, yes I will be there at your table.

No soap on a rope...:grey:

But maybe I could get her to make some with paracord!

:smilet-digitalpoint

I really need to buy the wife some scented soap.

FTFY

Should be there, I like picking up the occasion odd peice that pops up at this show

Stop by and say hello! And show off that odd piece you picked up. One of the reasons I convinced her to try this show is so if I get bored I can walk around and see neat stuff!

Hayata Hayata , you talked me into going. Not for the guns. For da soap. I like smelling nice.

Chicks dig guys who smell nice.

The December show at the Expo, has been really good for me the last couple of years. This year will be even better with The Soap Pimp having a table. I haven't missed a December show in many years. I will be there probably Saturday morning.

Stop by and say hello JWC!

Sadly enough, I have everything I can afford right now and haven't seen a "must have" at a gun show in over a year. There's a lot of "wants", but no "must haves". If I had more disposable income, I'd be a kid in a candy store.

I did fondle something at Cherokee Gun & Pawn at the last National Arms Show and went by their shop to pick it up a few days later. I would like some plates and a plate carrier. But, I wear an XXX Husky. Not sure if they make anything in my size.

Gun shows suck. Cain't git no deals no more and all the dealers are in cahoots. I can buy stuff online cheaper. Ya'll stay away from gunshows....unless you've got pawpaw's war rifle for sell. Then come on to the show!

Every once in a while you'll find deals man. This last RK show I saw a Ruger MKIII, the blue one for $399! I'm actually kicking myself for not buying it, but I already have one and I'm not interested in "flipin"

Hayata Hayata If I can make it, I'll stop by and say hi.

Now I've gotta throw these in here! LOL

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_236x_dd_02_b7_dd02b72d31d8a40d5a78344b1094bcaa.jpg

weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_attractive_convict_drops_soap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom