• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Sorry A/C, didn't bring any shave soap.

Shemp, all the milsurps here are priced at museum levels.

Maybe get a good deal in the parking lot from someone bringing in?

Nice crowd this morning!

your soap does have implications for firearms bro, it does double duty when you take your black powder gun into the shower to clean it ! anyone ever do this? love the chick angle at the gun show too! great marketing.

Any good milsurps? I kinda want an enfield no 4....

I don't remember any No 4s there. There was a No1 all the way down the extreme right as you look in the door for $400. I wouldn't pay more than $350 for one though.

A private seller all the way to the right almost took a kid for $700 for a No 1 w long blade bayonet.

I may be selling a Savage No 4 at the end of the month. I'll keep you in mind.

I don't remember any No 4s there. There was a No1 all the way down the extreme right as you look in the door for $400. I wouldn't pay more than $350 for one though.

A private seller all the way to the right almost took a kid for $700 for a No 1 w long blade bayonet.

I may be selling a Savage No 4 at the end of the month. I'll keep you in mind.
Please do!

Sorry I missed all y'all this weekend, sounds like I missed a lot! Got things started off with a "BANG" ( had to say that ) Work just didn't go as planned or I would have been in the middle trying to spend my retirement. Till next show....

Picked up a 4 pack of soap, one of the manly ones for me, sadly no hoppes #9 smell :-)
My wife loved all 3 I got for her! Enjoyed meeting ya guy.
As for milsurps not much this time around at least nothing fairly priced.
Did see two 303's guy wanted $200 each for one was Australian looked bone dry refinished maybe? Another for same price but the butt was swollen and recently replaced just not feeling it for either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom