• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Grace and I went to the show on Saturday. Met up with an old friend. Grace handled the crowd perfectly. Hate telling people they can't pet her, but I want her to keep moving in the right direction.

Saw Paynefree, Hiyata and 1GunIsNotEnough. Was on my feet too much this week with dog training and didn't see as much as I wanted. But what I saw was great.

It appears ammo prices have come down, but I honestly didn't see any great deals on firearms. Prices appear to be the same as before the election.

You sure you saw me and not @payneed ? Just kidding it was me..nice to see you again and a pleasure meeting @wilsonsaw
First gun show I've been to in 10 years. Funny thing is I saw 2 of my old customers, probably from 12-15 years ago at least. Walked up to them called them by name said who I was and received a stone faced look like "how do you remember me from that long ago"? It's funny doing that to folks..

Grace and I went to the show on Saturday. Met up with an old friend. Grace handled the crowd perfectly. Hate telling people they can't pet her, but I want her to keep moving in the right direction.

Saw Paynefree, Hiyata and 1GunIsNotEnough. Was on my feet too much this week with dog training and didn't see as much as I wanted. But what I saw was great.

It appears ammo prices have come down, but I honestly didn't see any great deals on firearms. Prices appear to be the same as before the election.

Thanks for letting me and my son pet her! Too kind, she is one cool companion!

We had a good weekend and I'll tell ya, getting to put faces with ODT screen names is da bomb. I can't keep up though, so next year there will be a sign-in roster for ODT'ers who stop by. Maybe even a raffle or giveaway.

ODT has been very good to Johns Creek Soap and my wife and I are very thankful for all of the purchases this weekend!

Met some really great folks today and am looking forward to the show next year!

Back
Top Bottom