• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 2&3 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

I'll be there with my daughter and possibly with some of her friends Saturday or perhaps Sunday.

I spoke to Kimchee45 and if he is feeling well enough he just might make a rare appearance. Look for the bearded guy wearing a hat in a wheel chair.

Call me and let me know if you go Saturday. :cool:

I'll be there with my daughter and possibly with some of her friends Saturday or perhaps Sunday.

I spoke to Kimchee45 and if he is feeling well enough he just might make a rare appearance. Look for the bearded guy wearing a hat in a wheel chair.

I thought he was from Indiana?

Either way he's welcome and hope he can make it!

I thought he was from Indiana?

Either way he's welcome and hope he can make it!

He is. He is unable to live alone on his farm there and care for himself.

If he feels well enough he should be there around 10 AM Saturday.

I suspect the the ODT guys will hanging out near the front ice cream/food area so he will likely be there a bit.

He is. He is unable to live alone on his farm there and care for himself.

If he feels well enough he should be there around 10 AM Saturday.

I suspect the the ODT guys will hanging out near the front ice cream/food area so he will likely be there a bit.

Looking forward to meeting Kimchee.

Just got finished setting up.

When you enter the Expo, turn to the right and walk down until you see this vendor:

IMG_0492.JPG

Then turn to the left and go about 3/4 the way up that aisle and we'll be on the left.

I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Just got finished setting up.

When you enter the Expo, turn to the right and walk down until you see this vendor:

View attachment 1409533

Then turn to the left and go about 3/4 the way up that aisle and we'll be on the left.

I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Hey! Make sure you stop at "This Vendor" SAS for an ODT deal on SBRs, Titanium Suppressors, and used firearms!!!

Gen 3 Glock 19
1962 Win Model 94 in 30/30
CZ 97
CZ P01
Etc

Thanks for the free opportunity for a shameless plug!!!

Hey! Make sure you stop at "This Vendor" SAS for an ODT deal on SBRs, Titanium Suppressors, and used firearms!!!

Gen 3 Glock 19
1962 Win Model 94 in 30/30
CZ 97
CZ P01
Etc

Thanks for the free opportunity for a shameless plug!!!

Shameless plugs R us!

Hope to meet you tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom