• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

It was fun, happy to see a few more coastie, the working Navy, folks there. Enjoyed the manner puddin. Who made it? It’s some of the best I’ve had. Take care Phil. Until next time, now that I have a lot more time, not slinging tires. Doug
Glad you could make it! Great seeing you I just wish I had more time to spend with so many great ODT'ers. Thanks for the Christmas tree Coast Guard bobbles!

Now that I am home, I really want to tell you all that it really means a lot to me that good money was raised today. I became involved with St. Baldricks 12 years ago when my first niece developed a tumor at 7 months. I am happy to say that she is alive and well today and this is due to a tremendous team of doctors and nurses. Thank you all again and God bless.

Now that I am home, I really want to tell you all that it really means a lot to me that good money was raised today. I became involved with St. Baldricks 12 years ago when my first niece developed a tumor at 7 months. I am happy to say that she is alive and well today and this is due to a tremendous team of doctors and nurses. Thank you all again and God bless.
It was great seeing you again!!

you sir are awesome, Linda says thanks again for the red ryder.she loves as do I your work. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Torn Torn ,@hamburglar3 ,@dakota port ,@biker_bill and a few others. Broke my cherry per say with my first meet.
Oh....and tell Linda the winery is Crane Creek (I pasted the sign on the way home,I'll let you know about the peach brandy...:dizzy:)

Back
Top Bottom