• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

Jerry nice work!! This is one close to what you have, I restored it maybe 40 yrs ago and sits in our Great room...
View attachment 1475147
i love these old trunks..my Dad built me a toy chest back in 70..these remind me of that one he built...kids imagination was pirates chest of gold and treasures..the real treasure was the trunk..they seam to last longer than the gold..LOL!

Agree I wanted to throw the football to!! But occupied with other tasked. Those blue eyes and intense and love how she had such a good time. Wish more kids had come..
Me too Phil,they sure missed out on some swag....enjoyed meeting your better half too,loved seeing all the women's there too:love_heart:

Linda don't shoot your eye out with that BB gun,Enjoyed meeting you and your husband,Biker Bill,it was a treat meeting you too,And everyone I met there
erkinator erkinator in for a treat! Linda said she was going to shoot him every time he refused to make a sandwich..I for one would love to watch..She now has lbs of BB's to do the do..

The Mountain Folk ODT M&G was a great success... It was great to put faces to names and meet a bunch of really good folks up here...
A BIG well done to DinkyDau DinkyDau and Torn Torn ... For setting up this great M&G.... @alleycat ... Thanks for posting pics of some of my collection that I brought along... Nice for some rare stuff to see the light of day and be appreciated... A big Thanks to @hops2899 for the SKS rifle raffle we won... I let the Mrs. claim the winning prize...

Ohhhh, And the Mrs. brought me home a piece of their Key Lime Pie... It is an OUTSTANDING alternative to their "nanner puddin"...

Thanks again to everyone,
Paul and Angelina... AKA WFO62

Jerry nice work!! This is one close to what you have, I restored it maybe 40 yrs ago and sits in our Great room...
View attachment 1475147
Beautiful work on that one Phillp,looks like you did a great job on it,believe it or not the big trunk (the one with the clock)was in very bad shape when I started on it (had to buy it,I had never seen one that big before)now it sets in my living room and is often the topic of conversation.

Some of y'all at the M&G ask what I "carve" here's a few things I do(I also redo old steamer trunks,make bird houses,weld,lots of stuff)

you sir are awesome, Linda says thanks again for the red ryder.she loves as do I your work. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Torn Torn ,@hamburglar3 ,@dakota port ,@biker_bill and a few others. Broke my cherry per say with my first meet.

Back
Top Bottom