• UPGRADE DAY 2 - Lots of stuff fixed overnight. Please report any issues here. Thanks!

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

SAR 6114

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
“You’re only as good as your word!!!”
73   0
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great pictures. It looks like you guys and gals had a great time. I didn’t see any pics of Labowski Labowski dancing like a wild woman so I’m guessing there wasn’t any alcohol. I saw @biker_bill wore that goofy hat again (j/k my brother). I wish I could have been there but going to Zoid Jr’s funeral was of a higher calling. We had a good showing and I think @SchmittZoid really appreciated us there. GOD willing I will be at the next Mountain M&G.

DinkyDau

Default rank 5000+ posts
Your only as good as your word!
149   0
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great pictures. It looks like you guys and gals had a great time. I didn’t see any pics of Labowski Labowski dancing like a wild woman so I’m guessing there wasn’t any alcohol. I saw @biker_bill wore that goofy hat again (j/k my brother). I wish I could have been there but going to Zoid Jr’s funeral was of a higher calling. We had a good showing and I think @SchmittZoid really appreciated us there. GOD willing I will be at the next Mountain M&G.
I applaud you for supporting Gary and family during this heart wrenching time! I wish I could have, But he is in my prayer' as is the family...Next time!

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
4H rifle team coach
39   0
Reaction score
The two grand prize winners!! Prizes provided by DinkyDau. Yeti cups with awesome flashlight handles and MAGA caps!!
IMG_20180120_1215006_rewind.jpg

D max

IMG_20180120_1217073_rewind.jpg

Dakota port

Top Bottom