• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

Many thanks for the great turnout. I'm so glad everyone had a good time and I got to see some old friends, met a lot of new folks and the folks at Bigun's were awesome. Thanks DinkyDau DinkyDau and @hamburglar3 for all of your help.
My thanks also Robert,to you ,Phillip,Hamburglar3, y'all made thing go great (maybe we need to do this an annual event,or more often.) Looking forward to the Rock Creek hook up too

Looks like a good time was had by all, only thing that was missing was ME.Got a destination now so we will do it again.Woflpen and Dink know how its done.

Everyone had a great time. I tried to count twice....71 annd 73 but we were so spread out and moving around that it was hard to be sure. Biggins treated us like kings, they loved having us there. The nanner puddin was amazing ( BIKER13 BIKER13 i had an extra cup in your honor!)

Torn Torn , @hamburglar3 Did a great job!! I was proud to be a part of such a successful M&G...I think that Bigun's rolled out the red carpet and went above and beyond. My heart still weights heavy for the loss of our ODT member Nate. May he rest in peace with the Good Lord and may Gary and Wife gain strength in knowing that he is with the Lord..I am truly honored to be a part of such a big event..Thank you to all that attended, after counting I believe we had in the neighborhood of 75 people attend..Arial coverage did not occur due to winds higher up..

Some of y'all at the M&G ask what I "carve" here's a few things I do(I also redo old steamer trunks,make bird houses,weld,lots of stuff)

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 59
Some of y'all at the M&G ask what I "carve" here's a few things I do(I also redo old steamer trunks,make bird houses,weld,lots of stuff)
Jerry nice work!! This is one close to what you have, I restored it maybe 40 yrs ago and sits in our Great room...
IMG_0878.JPG

Back
Top Bottom