• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT in the Mountains Jan 20 M&G

I hate I can't make it to Hudson's in Douglasville this weekend. My truck just shot a spark plug. It won't be out of the shop till Monday. I grew up in Dville. Back in the 70s, I rode my horse to Hudsons a couple of times. I always have somebody pick me up some hot sauce when they are passing through or coming here from there. I have a couple of bottles in the fridge right now. I'll probably have to sneak it in to Bigguns. Theirs sucks lol...Damn good BBQ otherwise.

Crap...My truck is ready now but I still can't go to Douglasville...or even pick up my truck. It's all up hill to the main road...which has a LOT of very steep hills too...and I'm looking out the window at at least 6 inches of fresh powder and it's still coming down hard. The coffee sure is good though.

Okay I got some well needed advice from the pro of M & Gs so here's an update.

1. There will be give aways so please bring a give away for the raffle.
2. I'll need a head count so I can give Biguns a heads up so we don't overun them. I'll start the list below so add your name and the total number you'll be bringing.
3. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns please PM them to @DinkyDau ! :p

Wolfpenhiker

Okay I got some well needed advice from the pro of M & Gs so here's an update.

1. There will be give aways so please bring a give away for the raffle.
2. I'll need a head count so I can give Biguns a heads up so we don't overun them. I'll start the list below so add your name and the total number you'll be bringing.
3. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns please PM them to @DinkyDau ! :p

Wolfpenhiker
Wolfpenhiker
AC+ 1
Stuckon8 + 1 (possible)
Biker13
Dinky Dau
Trader Ben
Poppa Mike
Hamburglar3
D_Max
Psilloh1
Will4me