• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

Hello ODT Gang! It’s with much Sadness that I type this. One of our ODT Members, Dustin Turner went to Valhalla this weekend. He leaves behind a wife and two kids. Dustin was that type of guy that would give the shirt off his back to a stranger. I had the pleasure of calling him my friend and getting to know him over the years through our love of Guns and 2A! He was a firearm instructor at my LGS ans employee of Dead Center in Buford. He was all about God, Country, and Family! A Solid Guy all around !! I have attached a Go Fund Me Page for his wife, so she can provide for funeral expanses. Anything you can spare is much appreciated! With all the members in our community, I’m hoping that $10 or $20 each from a good portion of us will pay funeral expenses and give his wife a little cushion for the Holidays and beginning of 2021. Let’s come together and show how the 2A community takes care of their brothers and sisters.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dustin-t...VrFwN4NcMmEtDS5vIj0JxajJM1PD7I0yYdLnqmcq7BRUg

Attachments

• 67BF9223-A02E-440E-98E8-A34DB85D1E32.jpeg
    67BF9223-A02E-440E-98E8-A34DB85D1E32.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 123
Hello ODT Gang! It’s with much Sadness that I type this. One of our ODT Members, Dustin Turner went to Valhalla this weekend. He leaves behind a wife and two kids. Dustin was that type of guy that would give the shirt off his back to a stranger. I had the pleasure of calling him my friend and getting to know him over the years through our love of Guns and 2A! He was a firearm instructor at my LGS ans employee of Dead Center in Buford. He was all about God, Country, and Family! A Solid Guy all around !! I have attached a Go Fund Me Page for his wife, so she can provide for funeral expanses. Anything you can spare is much appreciated! With all the members in our community, I’m hoping that $10 or $20 each from a good portion of us will pay funeral expenses and give his wife a little cushion for the Holidays and beginning of 2021. Let’s come together and show how the 2A community takes care of their brothers and sisters.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dustin-t...VrFwN4NcMmEtDS5vIj0JxajJM1PD7I0yYdLnqmcq7BRUg

Prayers lifted. Sadness all around here but he is with Jesus now

Prayers for all the family.

Back
Top Bottom