• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

Save me a spot. Feeling a bit melancholy this morning. Missing my son the day before I turn 60.

Hang in there! It is so hard to see the future thru the fog of pain, and tears. Each of have experienced that same grief in different measures, and it sucks...
It will slowly get better.

Save me a spot. Feeling a bit melancholy this morning. Missing my son the day before I turn 60.
I couldn't imagine the feeling of loss, but I know in my heart that he is another strong soldier for our Fathers army. I know your boy has his hand on your shoulder, smiling down at you right now.

Always here if you need us, Schmitt.

Please hang on Gary, please! I'm only speaking from the aspect of a dad who almost lost both my sons at different times for different reasons but I'm sure there are other people in your life who NEED you to be around for them. You know Little Zoid would want you to carry on for them. Oh, I'm turning 60 this year too and I ain't liking it one bit but I'm just gonna tell folks it's the 31st anniversary of my 29th b'day. Hang in there brother, you got a whole other family right here that care about you too.

Pray'ers Gary! Hope you can make it to the M&G on April 28. Many including me, would love for you to be there..

Dinky,

I told my wife that y'all invited me and she said I should go. I have it penciled in on my calendar, but I am not the captain of my own ship . . . . .

So I told y'all that I was feeling really melancholy this morning. I was hanging that feeling on the fact that I turn 60 tomorrow, but I wasn't convinced that was it. I've kinda been in a funk all day. Then I received an e-mail this afternoon around 3:30pm. I wasn't expecting this e-mail for another two or three weeks, because when I ordered it at the end of February, they told me to expect it in six weeks, but sometimes they (the Monks) operated on a different schedule (meaning slow).

So it came in today. They allow the family to place it if they want. I guess Margie and I will head out there Saturday afternoon.

Now I know why I was having such a hard time this morning, and most of the day . . . .

Z

upload_2018-3-22_17-44-51.png

Dinky,

I told my wife that y'all invited me and she said I should go. I have it penciled in on my calendar, but I am not the captain of my own ship . . . . .

So I told y'all that I was feeling really melancholy this morning. I was hanging that feeling on the fact that I turn 60 tomorrow, but I wasn't convinced that was it. I've kinda been in a funk all day. Then I received an e-mail this afternoon around 3:30pm. I wasn't expecting this e-mail for another two or three weeks, because when I ordered it at the end of February, they told me to expect it in six weeks, but sometimes they (the Monks) operated on a different schedule (meaning slow).

So it came in today. They allow the family to place it if they want. I guess Margie and I will head out there Saturday afternoon.

Now I know why I was having such a hard time this morning, and most of the day . . . .

Z

Very Fitting!! Just know that their are so many here, that walk beside you in Faith and Support and Love..I am always here for you! I look forward to you joining us at the M&G, that invitation is also for your wife if she would honor us, by attending..God bless the both of you. Prayer's

Back
Top Bottom