• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

The service for Nate today was very special. We were all reminded of what a loving, caring person Nate was.
There were 12 ODT'ers there to support Gary and the family.
May God continue to comfort the Schmitt family in the days to come.

Young man touched a lot of hearts,RIP Nate.

A very touching service...

Eternal thanks to the ODT brethren who could make it, and to those who wished they could.

I regret not being able to spend more time with each and every one of you. Know that my wife and I are very thankful that you took time out of your lives to honor and get to know our son a little better. My middle daughter recognized many of y'all from the Jim & Nick's Meet & Greet.

Thanks again for your love and support gentlemen.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/meet-zoid-jr.1595448/

Gary,

I continue to pray for you and your family. The service made me think about how many peoples' life Nate had the opportunity to influence.

It makes you realize how special the ODT community is and how members support each other in times of need. It was touching gesture that the group of ODT members who sat together at the service was the second largest single group after Nate's high school friends.

Lost another great guy this week. I went to school with his son but didn't know him until I won a giveaway on some 22 ammo awhile ago. It was for 100 rounds. When I got there we talked about what it was for and who he was and he said "since it's for your daughter to shoot I'll be right back" went inside his house and came back with a couple of 100 extra rounds. I'll never forget that gesture. So long @RAY I wish you peace on the other side sir..

Dang, hate to here this. I spoke to Ray a while back. I have known Ray for a long time. When he was in the hospital, South Fulton, a good while ago, I visited him several times. We stayed in touch, but unfortunately not so much lately. Ray loved S&W revolvers. I did a deal or two with him as did Hamhock. Very sad to hear. When did he pass?

Back
Top Bottom