• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

My Dad just turned 88. His health is deteriorating but he always gives me the obituaries from back home, Arlington, MA. I knew most of my Dad's friends and I remember how good they were to each other. Really miss the old days.

My daughter lived in Arlington now in Medford. Arlington will always have a special place in my heart. My grandson was born there. Nice little town. I miss Krazy Carey's burgers!

My Dad just turned 88. His health is deteriorating but he always gives me the obituaries from back home, Arlington, MA. I knew most of my Dad's friends and I remember how good they were to each other. Really miss the old days.
I remember those days and it was good. I read something about “A man that wants to have Friends should be friendly” . It is more hit and miss as the years roll on , Don’t take me wrong i’m Sure thankful for the lifelong friendships I’ve made here and wish I could get out more to see them before I end up on this thread. God bless and help Doug’s Family and Friends.

I remember those days and it was good. I read something about “A man that wants to have Friends should be friendly” . It is more hit and miss as the years roll on , Don’t take me wrong i’m Sure thankful for the lifelong friendships I’ve made here and wish I could get out more to see them before I end up on this thread. God bless and help Doug’s Family and Friends.
“A life without friends means death without company.” — Basque proverb.

Back
Top Bottom