• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT, I need your help and I extend to you an invitation. Map Added RSVP

RSVP for attendance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_IMG_5723_zpsrbsgwba9.jpg

I've got a bunch of others but for some reason photobucket isn't auto-rotating all the portrait pics so they're showing landscape...even after I rotate them. It only worked on Hayata's.

I don't know....must have the dumb today.

By the way, #292 is my favorite of the whole evening. I love the authentic moments of public solitude. So genuine.

I've got a bunch of others but for some reason photobucket isn't auto-rotating all the portrait pics so they're showing landscape...even after I rotate them in facebook. It only worked on Hayata's.
I don't know....must have the dumb today.
By the way, #292 is my favorite of the whole evening. I love the authentic moments of public solitude. So genuine.

#292 is VERY COOL !!!
Is the guy in the red shirt the same guy that did your caricature avatar? :boink: Is he doing one of them? :) If so, He's got skills.

Is the guy in the red shirt the same guy that did your caricature avatar? :boink: Is he doing one of them? :) If so, He's got skills.
If I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure who he is. Nice enough guy, but not an artist...he's a technician. He did the live stream work for us, seemed to be friends with one of the guys on the committee. Not sure exactly.

My avatar comes from the WeeMee app. Jokes incoming, I'm sure.

If I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure who he is. Nice enough guy, but not an artist...he's a technician. He did the live stream work for us, seemed to be friends with one of the guys on the committee. Not sure exactly.

My avatar comes from the WeeMee app. Jokes incoming, I'm sure.
That guy is Johnathan Jiles. He's from "All on Georgia".

Had a great time yesterday !

It was good to meet some of yall. Especially Dinky dau and his wife ;)

Thanks to the Dobbs for their hospitality !

Best of luck on getting the seat in the house !!!
Man I wish I would have known you were there. Everyone should have had screen name tags !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom