• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT, I need your help and I extend to you an invitation. Map Added RSVP

RSVP for attendance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) I hate that I didn't know you were there.
2) I missed out. Would have been an honor to shake your hand.

I thought it was up to @captdave77 to arrange the "ODT Hot Tub after party" :confused: You were working too hard.
I'm thinking with Jeddak Jeddak involved (being a Russian) in this election, Bryan is a shoe in once the votes are counted. :thumb:

A) I hate that I didn't know you were there.

2) I missed out. Would have been an honor to shake your hand.
I was the guy in green dress shirt, black slacks and tan hat.
I thought about stopping you, but you were busy, and I did not want to get in a way.

I thought it was up to @captdave77 to arrange the "ODT Hot Tub after party" :confused: You were working too hard.
I'm thinking with Jeddak Jeddak involved (being a Russian) in this election, Bryan is a shoe in once the votes are counted. :thumb:
I may neither confirm nor deny that my uncle Vlad may or may not have been contacted re helping this election. Along with Smersh, Blofeld and Goldfinger.
:cool-new:

You look just like your Avatar! But like Alex I did not want to interrupt all the things you were doing to shake your hand, look forward to that another day! Maybe at the Election Celebration when he wins!
There is a special bottle of bourbon for election night. If I win, we're going to pass it around. If I lose, I'm drinking it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom