• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he’s wrong about the civic center at least, I’m dealing with the facility coordinator that schedules everything at the civic center, I’m assuming they would know better than anyone.
I specifically asked about the civic center and he told me there wasn’t a mask requirement. I will speak with him again tomorrow and let him know that the coordinator is telling you other wise and update.

Well he’s wrong about the civic center at least, I’m dealing with the facility coordinator that schedules everything at the civic center, I’m assuming they would know better than anyone.
I attended the gun show there on the 2nd and 3rd of this month and they do not require masks. No one had one on and no one was enforcing any such rule.

I specifically asked about the civic center and he told me there wasn’t a mask requirement. I will speak with him again tomorrow and let him know that the coordinator is telling you other wise and update.

I attended the gun show there on the 2nd and 3rd of this month and they do not require masks. No one had one on and no one was enforcing any such rule.

I understand that it may not be getting enforced but as far as I can tell it is the rule right now: https://www.cobbcounty.org/parks/news/mask-mandate-cobb-county-facilities

August 18, 2021
With the surge in COVID-19 cases in recent weeks, our public health partners have asked us to help slow the spread of the virus and protect those who utilize and work at county facilities. Effective August 20th, 2021, in conformance with CDC guidance, all visitors will be required to wear a mask of face covering when entering enclosed Cobb County facilities. Outdoor facilities such as parks and amphitheaters are excluded, but all indoor facilities are included, including restrooms. We realize that returning to masking practices is not what anyone wants; however, since the County has been identified by the CDC as a COVID-19 high transmission area, we must implement protocols to ensure we are minimizing the spreading of this virus.

If you do not have a mask upon entering a covered county facility, we will provide one for you. We ask for your continued support, patience and adherence. When the CDC guidance changes, we will update our policy to ensure protocol alignment.

I contacted Gwinnett County Fairgrounds and they have a date available in January but they have to check with RK first for permission to give it to us. :rolleyes: (No current mask mandate)

Here's where I'm at:

If you know of a place that has a 2,000 person capacity, allows gun shows, and currently has no mask mandate, then post it in here and I will contact them. The next date available for the civic center is in June and I don't want to delay that long again if I can avoid it.

Still working on this but nothing solid to report yet. I’m so tired of getting blocked by RK at some of these places, makes it that much more difficult to find something.

Anyone have a 25,000+ sq ft warehouse they want to rent to me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom