• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been blocked from Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, not allowed to have an event ever without permission from RK.
So is RK wanting a piece of the action or just blocking because they can? They do know this is probably the largest gun site in the south, right?

So is RK wanting a piece of the action or just blocking because they can? They do know this is probably the largest gun site in the south, right?

I was told they have an agreement to not allow other gun shows at the facility. I explained that our event was private and he said he would ask them, and they said no.

I don’t think it’s anything against us specifically, I’m pretty sure anyone trying to have a gun show would be told no. I’m just annoyed that a date is available and I’m not allowed to have it.

Right now it’s looking like we’re going to the infinite energy center sometime in May, unless Cobb lifts their mask mandate in the next 2-3 weeks.

Next time you make inquiry at a venue "locked up" by RK, simply explain that what we want to do is host a "neckbeard festival" for members of a website only. You could even book it as a WWW.NECKBEARDSONLY.COM event or annual supporters meeting.

Did you check with the Jim R. Miller park in Cobb County? They have a 25,000 square foot building that can be divided in to 3 parts and it looks like they are no stranger to gun shows.

And call it a Trade Show
since we will be buying, selling and TRADing

Anything in Cobb county is going to have the same issue as the civic center unless it’s a private venue I think.

One good thing about the infinite energy center is I can get us about 50,000 sq ft if we want it, so we can do anything we want. I’m thinking half would be gun show tables, then a large area for hanging out/swap meet, some inflatables for the kids, etc. I’m open to suggestions.

Anything in Cobb county is going to have the same issue as the civic center unless it’s a private venue I think.

One good thing about the infinite energy center is I can get us about 50,000 sq ft if we want it, so we can do anything we want. I’m thinking half would be gun show tables, then a large area for hanging out/swap meet, some inflatables for the kids, etc. I’m open to suggestions.
No MOD dunking booth? I've been saving up for almost two years now.

Hell, I'll get in it myself. There's a few members here who spend their entire retirement accounts to dunk me I bet.

Best so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom