• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Latest Update - also added to first post

After talking with the Civic Center about coronavirus restrictions I have decided to move the event to Jan 22, 2022. I am pretty confident that by January we should be able to have the event the way we want to have it, meaning no masks required, no occupancy limits, more tables allowed on the floor, etc.

As for the name of the event I really liked will4me will4me suggestion of calling it ODT10-22. We're celebrating our tenth anniversary in 2022, at this point that makes enough sense for me. :D. To avoid confusion I'm just going to refer to it as The ODT Gun Show and Swap Meet for now and I'll update it when I have all the new artwork and everything.

I will not postpone this again. If there are restrictions still in place then we'll just deal with them.

If you placed your order before July 7, 2020 and do not cancel it you will receive a free ODT patch.

If you placed your order before Jun 14, 2021 and do not cancel your order you will receive a free ODT poker chip.

If you would like a refund, please email me at thomas@theoutdoorstrader.com and I will take care of it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom