• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change venue location how about JR Miller or Gwinnett county fairgrounds it really doesn’t matter where. Just do it!
All those venues you mentioned are booked with all the events you mentioned.. Just finding a new venue for something this size is not as easy as you might think.
Steve has said repeatedly if you would like a refund just message him.

20210217_171043.jpg

I checked back with the Civic Center yesterday and they said they are opening up 50-75% by July and she thinks they will be fully open by November but of course no guarantees. Right now we have the May 2022 date but we could change to Jan 8 or Jan 22 if we want to but I have to decide pretty soon. What y'all think?

I checked back with the Civic Center yesterday and they said they are opening up 50-75% by July and she thinks they will be fully open by November but of course no guarantees. Right now we have the May 2022 date but we could change to Jan 8 or Jan 22 if we want to but I have to decide pretty soon. What y'all think?

1-22-22 - Jan. 22, 2022 has a nice ring to it...
or Jan. 23, 2023 :boink:
or Jan. 24, 2024. :boink: :)

Reactions: STI

Jan 8, 2022 I probably won't have recouped any of the money I blew on Jan 1, 2022, but should be in good shape to sell and buy on Jan 22, 2022. So 1/22/22 would get my vote.

Just do it when you're able and people will show up, I'll be there regardless. Ignore the ones complaining. I do have to say that payneed payneed meme's are awesome though.

Reactions: STI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom