• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the date in the thread title. Bought a couple of ticket's today and started reading this thread and realized the date changed again. Not a big deal but it threw me off.
Sorry about that, I'll have everything updated this week. I'm having the banners redone for the 100th time and update every thread and store item where it's mentioned. I will gladly give you a refund if you'd like one, just send me a PM.

Sorry about that, I'll have everything updated this week. I'm having the banners redone for the 100th time and update every thread and store item where it's mentioned. I will gladly give you a refund if you'd like one, just send me a PM.
No worries about the refund, as long as I can get in the show next year!:becky:

Idc about refund....i just hope you kept up with who paid what. That was soooooo looooong ago , i think i shredded the computer i had the receipt on - it was that long ago. LMAO :bounce:

Oh yeah, I have every order accounted for in multiple places.

Now if I could just get Okuma Okuma to set up my supporter status I paid for 3 weeks ago and send me my shirts I would be in business! Ready for the party 2022! Woot wooo

Sorry! I missed it, everything is updated now.

Oh yeah, I have every order accounted for in multiple places.
Sorry! I missed it, everything is updated now.
ODT10 date change.gif
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom