• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

The Civic Center let me know last week that they will be reopening soon but they will have some pretty strict rules. Until further notice, the max occupancy will be set at 400 and everyone in the building must wear a mask. I believe there is also a limit on the number of tables we can have so everything is spaced out enough.

We have sold 700+ tickets so far so a limit really won't work for us so I'm considering one last move to Spring 2022. If things aren't normal by then we'll just deal with it or cancel the event. I'm waiting until early May to make a decision just in case the restrictions get removed or lessened by then.

Update:

The Civic Center let me know last week that they will be reopening soon but they will have some pretty strict rules. Until further notice, the max occupancy will be set at 400 and everyone in the building must wear a mask. I believe there is also a limit on the number of tables we can have so everything is spaced out enough.

We have sold 700+ tickets so far so a limit really won't work for us so I'm considering one last move to Spring 2022. If things aren't normal by then we'll just deal with it or cancel the event. I'm waiting until early May to make a decision just in case the restrictions get removed or lessened by then.

I hope it can happen this year...
If we ride piggy back we could look like 1/2 the number attending... just an idea...
btw... I will be the rider not the ridee :)
btw2... I WON'T get the vaccine to attend.:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom