• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT family support

Well Jay, you've just got another subscriber.

I like the Glock 19 video. I've just bought one, G19 5 and haven't shot it yet. I wish I had a yard/range like yours Brother!!
I’m very blessed to have the space to shoot. It’s my dad’s pastures. We don’t have cattle anymore so it just gets used for hay (if you know anyone that buys hay he sells it) so he lets me do all my shooting out there. I would like to get a small group one day and do a training/shooting day. Thank you for subscribing brother

I’m very blessed to have the space to shoot. It’s my dad’s pastures. We don’t have cattle anymore so it just gets used for hay (if you know anyone that buys hay he sells it) so he lets me do all my shooting out there. I would like to get a small group one day and do a training/shooting day. Thank you for subscribing brother
Count me in for that gathering!!!!

I subscribed also.. and from your location we live just a short peice from each other..I’m in west ga
Nice. I’m trying to get up a 2A group in the area to support gun safety and support 2A groups like Gun Owners of America and other similar groups that fight for 2A rights in the courtrooms. So I have started making t-shirts and whatnot. Maybe when the group grows more I can do like ODT/11Chuck events or something. That would be fun to get all the ODT family in on stuff too

Nice. I’m trying to get up a 2A group in the area to support gun safety and support 2A groups like Gun Owners of America and other similar groups that fight for 2A rights in the courtrooms. So I have started making t-shirts and whatnot. Maybe when the group grows more I can do like ODT/11Chuck events or something. That would be fun to get all the ODT family in on stuff too
Shoot me a pm sometime.. I’m all for it.. matter of fact you look familiar

Back
Top Bottom