Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Dog Father
315   0
Reaction score
Gwinnett, trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy
Voting is done and March 4 is the day. Closing this thread and starting a new one.

We got cancelled due to the weather last time. Now it's time to do it again. Those milsurplus got all excited for a much deserved outing only to be let down by mother nature. WE CAN NOT LET THEM DOWN. Lets pick a date and do some chootin'.
Poll closes Friday and the date willbe set.

My 100 yard Garand iron sights contest is still on.
1st place 1 box of fresh garand food
2nd place 1 loaded enbloc
Everyone with a garand gets a enbloc clip.
Calling ODTers
@alleycat , @bulletpaluza , @daytonlawvol , freedom freedom @Hayata, @MILSURP Collector, palmettomoon palmettomoon @triplestack3,
lmitch lmitch

4th is good, I'd like to bring my kids, but the 11th will work too. Just know my son wants to shoot if he doesn't have a track meet. Now that I think about it, his Saturday track meets will override so I will change for Tacos, lol.:hat:

4th is good, I'd like to bring my kids, but the 11th will work too. Just know my son wants to shoot if he doesn't have a track meet. Now that I think about it, his Saturday track meets will override so I will change for Tacos, lol.:hat:
CMP should take precedence over tack. Learn how to handle a firearm and you don't need to run. Jk of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom