• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP INVASION DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I already knew church was probably the main issue. Saturdays make more sense for 99% of the population, but I'm almost a millennial, and since 2017 is year of the crybabies, I figured I would do my part and complain about the way the world doesn't conform to my every whim.

I have my kids that weekend anyway, so I probably wouldn't come even if I scheduled off work.
Hey, if I have my kids, I'm bringing them. If you have young ones, it may be tough, I understand. Maybe my daughter can help. She's great with small kids and toddlers. My son is 15, he's getting into the whole gun thing. Bring them into it early.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey, if I have my kids, I'm bringing them. If you have young ones, it may be tough, I understand. Maybe my daughter can help. She's great with small kids and toddlers. My son is 15, he's getting into the whole gun thing. Bring them into it early.

My boys are 1 and 2 1/2 years old. But I can't wait for them to get old enough. My oldest, Lucas, already wants a "pow pow" as he calls them.

My boys are 1 and 2 1/2 years old. But I can't wait for them to get old enough. My oldest, Lucas, already wants a "pow pow" as he calls them.
Oh yeah, that's way too young. Well, you'll turn around twice and they'll be in middle school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom