• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT 10th Anniversary AR-10 Lowers

Well i finally got mine friday....after 2 weeks of phone calls. Went all the way down to pick it up and was told it hadnt arrived yet...been sitting there for a month and i called at least 5 times and was told it wasnt there, wasnt checked in yet, or they didnt know anything about it. Guy at the gun counter said people up front answering the phone dont know anything....seems like a bad system....just sayin!

Well i finally got mine friday....after 2 weeks of phone calls. Went all the way down to pick it up and was told it hadnt arrived yet...been sitting there for a month and i called at least 5 times and was told it wasnt there, wasnt checked in yet, or they didnt know anything about it. Guy at the gun counter said people up front answering the phone dont know anything....seems like a bad system....just sayin!

Agree the connection could have been better, however realize the sales staff has no clue about special orders or ODT in general as we hire new kids every week. They are getting 500 phone calls a week about transfers are attempting to decipher each one. Gun counter guys handle all firearm related items, thus the comment of front staff usually being in training and have no clue to your ODT Lowers. That being said, Okuma posted they were ready on June 9th so we figured it was covered.

Didn't realize people hadn't caught on to that. Either way they are ready to go and we still have ODT10 lowers and STILL have ODTAR15 lowers from waaayyyy back when that have not been picked up.

Agree the connection could have been better, however realize the sales staff has no clue about special orders or ODT in general as we hire new kids every week. They are getting 500 phone calls a week about transfers are attempting to decipher each one. Gun counter guys handle all firearm related items, thus the comment of front staff usually being in training and have no clue to your ODT Lowers. That being said, Okuma posted they were ready on June 9th so we figured it was covered.

Didn't realize people hadn't caught on to that. Either way they are ready to go and we still have ODT10 lowers and STILL have ODTAR15 lowers from waaayyyy back when that have not been picked up.

Much appreciated info sir. Can we buy the older lowers that were never picked up?

Back
Top Bottom