• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ode to @nonliberal

Awesome, man, I am flattered. For real, if I can change just one mans life by spreading the gospel of the squatty potty, then I have served the purpose that I must have been destined to do.

My first shop I had two paint cans by the toilet because my legs would dangle because I'm short and they were them commercial giant turd toilets. Which by the way, Frank's wife, Rachel, who has passed of cancer since. Clogged up that ****ter and I had to dig it out with a wire because we did not have a plunger.

Awesome, man, I am flattered. For real, if I can change just one mans life by spreading the gospel of the squatty potty, then I have served the purpose that I must have been destined to do.

My first shop I had two paint cans by the toilet because my legs would dangle because I'm short and they were them commercial giant turd toilets. Which by the way, Frank's wife, Rachel, who has passed of cancer since. Clogged up that ****ter and I had to dig it out with a wire because we did not have a plunger.

If you fist a toilet and you have big hands, you will never stare at your plunger needingly again.

Back
Top Bottom