• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odds of me seeing my 401k

II had a couple of good friends tell me when I first got my current job almost 42 years ago. Hit the 401k hard while you're young and making a lot of overtime. I started out small but in a few years I started putting 25% in weekly,because it kept my taxable income down low instead of giving it back to the government. These two gentleman were self made millionaires. One of them's daughter has been my CPA for 40+ years too. Then when you retire you pay a lot less taxes on you smaller income.

I day trade behind a Roth IRA and I’m not a financial advisor but I would suggest anyone with a large 401k get involved in managing it. The market is pumped up and will have a large correction soon. Take profits and buy back in on the inevitable dip coming
This is something else I considered doing. I have been looking in to rolling my old company 401k in to a TD Ameritrade IRA account that I can trade in.

This is something else I considered doing. I have been looking in to rolling my old company 401k in to a TD Ameritrade IRA account that I can trade in.

I rolled my 401(k) into a Interactive Brokers... Mainly invest in Dividend Growth companies that are undervalued... Sell Put Options to get these at good prices and then sell Covered Calls to enhance the returns,,,,

The road to poverty is littered with the corpses of day traders.

The road to riches isn’t earned working a 9-5 I promise.

Day traders lose when they don’t learn strategies and adapt to the market to market changes. Volume, support, and resistance are key as well as learning sometimes sitting out is better than taking a bad trade on down days.

What would you suggest to a young person now to invest in to get social security in the future? I know there are different funds, but I don’t know what’s the difference and which one to choose. Is Roth 401 better than 401k?
I want to start putting money away little by little to have some savings by the time I might need them, and I also want to have such funds for my kids when I have them.
At this point, I don’t want to become extremely rich anymore, and the question “what is rick ross net worth” doesn’t bother me anymore. I don’t care about celebrities at all now and want to focus on my life more.

What would you suggest to a young person now to invest in to get social security in the future? I know there are different funds, but I don’t know what’s the difference and which one to choose. Is Roth 401 better than 401k?

Watch youtube. seek a good advisor (fiduciary)

If you don't have a clue, just start with the DATE funds they give you and/or index funds.

Back
Top Bottom