• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oathkeeper meetup and info session.

hawk-eye

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Our local Oath keepers chapter is having a get together to reach, teach, and inspire our active and retired brothers and sisters who swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution.

We will discuss our history, our missions, and how we can help each other in uncertain times.

Please check out the website and comment.
www.Oathkeepers.org

More details to follow.

Last edited:
Venue options for the info session ?

I always default to either gun ranges or alcohol vending establishments.

Any preference in the Cobb, Cherokee, and surrounding area? I am flexible.

Good to see this organization has a presence in the ATL. I agree with everthing I read and heard about these guys.

I thank you GA-Silver for your positive comment. There are many of us in the area, most are new guys returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. We have some of the old farts as well. I met with a good number of the guys and gals a while ago at Hemingway's in the Marietta Square. Our numbers here in the area fluctuate due to deployments and transfers, but we are everywhere (all 50 States and several countries) and that brings me a level of comfort. We are working on a Reach and Teach mission at present and want to bring attention to our core mission of Constitutional Governance.

Skeptic's are welcome and active duty LEOs and Military are encouraged to attend.

www.oathkeepers.org
Motto "Not on our watch" and we mean it.

Back
Top Bottom