• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

O.D.T. Bike Night Thursday 4/13/17 @ Hooter's in Buford

I.P. Freely

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Weather is supposed to be nice next Thursday with a hi of 81° so get on your motorcycle and cruise on over to Hooter's in Buford by Mall of Georgia and meet other members on ODT that ride. I'll be there at 7.

Hooters
1950 Mall of Georgia Blvd
Buford, Ga

images.jpg

If you made it any other night of the week, my wife and I could ride up, but we already have a prior commitment on thursdays... There are no good bike nights any more, I would love to see one start up on another night.

If you have flexibility there, let me know.

If you made it any other night of the week, my wife and I could ride up, but we already have a prior commitment on thursdays... There are no good bike nights any more, I would love to see one start up on another night.

If you have flexibility there, let me know.
I was hoping to go the Vortex on Thursdays for bike night since it's been a couple of years since I've been there, but since the bridge collapsed, looks like that won't happen any time soon with traffic the way it is.

I was hoping to see if any ODT's would like to meet up since it seems we have a lot of people than own motorcycles. That way we can talk bikes, guns, etc over good food and drinks. Make new friends and riding buddys but so far no response?

Sooo, people that are interested in meeting up, what nights works best for you? Where about do you live so we can determine a better location to meet? It would be nice to do this every other week or if we get a big enough crowd, every week.

I live in Sugar Hill but I can meet anywhere along GA400 and most of I-85 from Spaghetti Junction to Gainesville.

Post up if you're interested in meeting up!

Back
Top Bottom