• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nylon Gun belt recommendations - low profile

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
I’m looking for an inexpensive sturdy nylon belt that can handle my edc gun/holster. I’ve been using leather belts for years but when carrying appendix the thick leather and buckle add extra width and cause to print when wearing a t-shirt. I’m looking for something with a much lower profile, but sturdy enough to hold the gun securely. Any recommendations?

Lol you must have more money than me. I already have too many holsters I won’t ever use again. Trying not to waste money on $50 belts
Maybe, maybe not. With the brands listed in this thread you can't really go wrong with any of them. There's a minutia with nylon gear the average consumer just won't understand. At some point you just have to dive in.

That's exactly what I did with my belts. I used an SOE belt and some local leather maker's belts before I settled on the low profile Blue Alpha belt. Why? While the prior belts will hold the world up, they also printed like a mother ****er. I walked around looking like Saturn. There's a point of diminishing returns and I found it. I learned I need a little flex in my belt. Does that mean my belt is flopping over on itself with my EDC? Absolutely not. But it moves with me the way I need it to move, something the previous belts I've used didn't. What size pants are you? I've got a spare Blue Alpha belt I don't use you can try out if you'd like. It ain't clean but I can try my best to get it ready to roll if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom