• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

Probably more of an FYI… we were tight this weekend and I don’t want to open it to a bunch of folks and have to hear about John R. and his buddy. Weather permitting… we will be out in the open.

No worries I just saw that some entries have #2116or #35407 just curious if I should know my # if it’s visible to me or should I request to be notified of my #

Probably more of an FYI… we were tight this weekend and I don’t want to open it to a bunch of folks and have to hear about John R. and his buddy. Weather permitting… we will be out in the open.
John R. here. I came alone to the match/didn’t know anyone there before hand… Can anyone enlighten me on this comment?

Question on those mini game changer bags everyone had...is it the "Pint-Sized" version on their website? I can't find a "mini". The one I shot with on the tank trap...was that filled with "sand" or "standard" fill? I really liked the way it felt, definitely want to add one to my range bag.
Chris is correct, it's the "Pint" with sand fill. I use that bag for just about everything including a rear bag at times.

LOL, that is always the case for me as well.
Told the wife I was putting off purchasing my USPSA pistol...I had some more pressing items to get. We get a steady flow of Amazon packages for her...so a few extra packages for me will blend right in, she just won't know that mine have a few more dollars on them lol

My bag like this is missing. Last seen at the match. If it jumped in the wrong bag bag mistake let me know.

Attachments

• D36299CF-3B64-4D75-ACE8-0BFD4C0B418F.jpeg
    D36299CF-3B64-4D75-ACE8-0BFD4C0B418F.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 14
My bag like this is missing. Last seen at the match. If it jumped in the wrong bag bag mistake let me know.
It seems like there are several missing bags...all mine came home with me, mainly because they weren't worth a damn to begin with...lol

I checked my car and range bag, no extra passengers. Hopefully it will show up...

Back
Top Bottom