• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

Thank you sir. It's a fairly new rifle to me...and embarrassingly, I only have a single 10 round mag. I guess I need to get a few more to shoot a match. I've never shot any match with it, only a decent amount of 50 - 200 yard range time.
Yeah, I would have at least 3 mags, that way you have two for the stage and back up.

All I shoot now are .22 match because they are so much fun. This one would be a good one to start with.

Yeah, I would have at least 3 mags, that way you have two for the stage and back up.

All I shoot now are .22 match because they are so much fun. This one would be a good one to start with.
I'm going to try and make it I think...I'll look to order some magazines for it. I need to read/watch up a little on what to expect for the match. I'm use to shooting from a bench with plenty of time on my hands lol

**Update** Just ordered two additional mag's for my rifle. If they are going to get here by 9/18 I'm in for the match. I'm going to give it a few days before I register until I get confirmation of when my mags will arrive. Looks like there are currently 24 spots available on Practiscore.

**Update** Just ordered two additional mag's for my rifle. If they are going to get here by 9/18 I'm in for the match. I'm going to give it a few days before I register until I get confirmation of when my mags will arrive. Looks like there are currently 24 spots available on Practiscore.
Nice, you'll have fun. Go to youtube and search nrl22, it will give you a good idea of what to expect but it's nothing crazy.

When do we know what stages will be there? I see on the NRL22 website they have pre-determined stages for September...so will they pick from those and let us know...along with the "outlaw" stages?

We'll run the 5 stages on the website and you'll also get the ranges at the match. The outlaw stages will also be explained at the stage brief and ranges will be given.

All stages will have a stage brief before the stage is run and the RO will answer any questions the shooters have.

We'll run the 5 stages on the website and you'll also get the ranges at the match. The outlaw stages will also be explained at the stage brief and ranges will be given.

All stages will have a stage brief before the stage is run and the RO will answer any questions the shooters have.
Really appreciate the info. I have a lot of questions...lol

How long does a match last usually?

Back
Top Bottom