• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

Did we find the missing bag? It is my understanding that it might have reappeared…PM me if you need too. Also.. maybe its just me, but it looks like a smaller match this upcoming month. Can my local shooters share the match info with fellow shooters please? I have my eye on a couple of hostage targets and a really nice KYL… Not to mention a memorization engagement stage.(wait… how many fingers am I holding up?) Also, October 2nd is an open club day and if you want to, come play. I will have some generous targets out for practice.
In my experience on practice score for the steel challenges me and the wife shoot, sign up usually speeds up the week before the match.

Also, I have the full KYL set if you ever need it for a match. I wasn't sure if the full one out there last match was yours or borrowed.

Looking forward to the October COF and the bonus stages you come up with!

Nice set up. I was hoping I would be able to help with mags but I only have Savage and Bergara mags.

With that set up you should be shooting more .22 matches.
In my experience on practice score for the steel challenges me and the wife shoot, sign up usually speeds up the week before the match.

Also, I have the full KYL set if you ever need it for a match. I wasn't sure if the full one out there last match was yours or borrowed.

Looking forward to the October COF and the bonus stages you come up with!
Thanks for the insight! I will start working on some bonus stuff. Looks like the snake charmer was to easy at that distance. Might have to stretch it’s legs.

Thanks for the insight! I will start working on some bonus stuff. Looks like the snake charmer was to easy at that distance. Might have to stretch it’s legs.
The snake charmer was fun, it just didn't move that much, which at that range was easy even for a noob like me. Take it out another 50 - 100 yards and I'm sure that same level of movement is a whole different ballgame.

The snake charmer was fun, it just didn't move that much, which at that range was easy even for a noob like me. Take it out another 50 - 100 yards and I'm sure that same level of movement is a whole different ballgame.

Easy man I think a 69yd snake charmer changes a lot with the timing of the shot and the spinner as well. Getting that to stop while spinning or swaying was cool but increase distance and man it’ll make you guess a lot more.

Easy man I think a 69yd snake charmer changes a lot with the timing of the shot and the spinner as well. Getting that to stop while spinning or swaying was cool but increase distance and man it’ll make you guess a lot more.
I can’t remember how far out it was during the match but 75 yards is a good distance usually for that target. I’m really looking forward to the next match.

Back
Top Bottom