• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA

When the accountant refuses to answer and takes the 5th during the bankruptcy hearing?..
Its pretty clear there is some very real problems how the members contributions have been spent.

"Woody Phillips, who was CFO refused to answer almost every question posed to him during a deposition"
“I decline to answer based on the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution,” Phillips said dozens of times throughout the deposition.

They got $50 out of me one time and then immediately started calling (daily) for more money.
And even tho I asked them to stop calling. It continued.
About the 3rd week I told them to cancel and just keep their magazine and the $50.

They got $50 out of me one time and then immediately started calling (daily) for more money.
And even tho I asked them to stop calling. It continued.
About the 3rd week I told them to cancel and just keep their magazine and the $50.
Just like you having to apply for (or ask) for their firearms insurance (included in your membership fee), you can call a number or go to a URL and put yourself on the "reduced contact list." I just started sending snarky replies to the begging letters and my mail has just about stopped.

upload_2021-4-25_7-25-10.png

Clowns will still give them more money and then claim they are the only people defending the 2A even though it's been clear for years they are corrupt and fat cats who steal it all

Back
Top Bottom