• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA Support

Sigo

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
1   0
Reaction score
I gotta call from NRA yesterday wanting me to donate to the cause. I am an NRA member but am not happy with the way NRA was doing business, so while I’ll maintain my membership, I will not donate additional funds. I donate additional funds to other national and state organizations regularly and write letters, send emails and make phone calls to our representatives regularly.

like I told the caller, I will maintain my membership, but will not donate additional money till there is a change in leadership, an audit of NRA’s spending and a report to the members of the spending and appropriate changes.

I let my membership lapse, as a protest against LaPierre's leadership and wasting money and sleazy tactics to try to make a buck off a bunch of stupid co-branding or co-marketing schemes.
AND his eagerness to silence anybody who asks for an audit or accounting of his money or ties to groups that get lucrative contracts with the NRA.
I'm looking FWD to the day he's gone.

You answered your phone from an unknown caller? :)

I don't plan to donate to any gun organization or any charity. They all waste money on big salaries and fancy offices.

I keep cash in my wallet. On the last Veterans Day (it is in Nov.), I gave a $100 bill to three disabled veterans and said "God Bless You". I cut out the middleman.

NRA is dead. Georgia gun owners, Georgia carry and other local groups can put more pressure and get more done for us at the state and local level.

And they carry no weight at the federal level. There needs to be a healthy level of attention to both state and national gun grabber efforts.

And they carry no weight at the federal level. There needs to be a healthy level of attention to both state and national gun grabber efforts.

Why should I support the national level? Any money is wasted on CA, NY, and other solid democrat blue states. Bloomberg will match your money and raise you $10,000,000. We need to work on our State.

The last time that we were not fully armed and ready was when Gen Grant came through our State to burn down our buildings, hang our men, and rape our women.

Why should I support the national level? Any money is wasted on CA, NY, and other solid democrat blue states. Bloomberg will match your money and raise you $10,000,000. We need to work on our State.

The last time that we were not fully armed and ready was when Gen Grant came through our State to burn down our buildings, hang our men, and rape our women.

Ever hear of the 1994 Assault weapons ban? It was a FEDERAL BAN. The state level is important, but if you ignore the gun grabbers at the National level it will come back in to play very quickly. I believe you mean General Sherman. Regardless, Grant and Sherman were both Federal employees.

Ever hear of the 1994 Assault weapons ban? It was a FEDERAL BAN. The state level is important, but if you ignore the gun grabbers at the National level it will come back in to play very quickly. I believe you mean General Sherman. Regardless, Grant and Sherman were both Federal employees.

You are correct. It was Sherman. I had just saw the Grant bullcrap on PBS.

Back
Top Bottom