• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA has been hacked

falken

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
Apparently a Russian crime syndicate has released some files already on the dark web.

The National Rifle Association (NRA) has been hit by a ransomware attack, becoming the latest victim of a massive spike in these attacks this year, according to multiple reports Wednesday.

NBC News reported that a Russian cybercriminal group known as Grief posted files on its website on the dark web on Wednesday that it claimed to have stolen from the NRA.

Experts told NBC News that Grief was likely a rebrand of the cyber criminal group Evil Corp, which was linked last week to the ransomware attack on Sinclair Broadcast Group.

I let my membership lapse after getting $ calls immediately after I paid my 5 year membership. The call said "Wayne needs your help to blah, blah, blah....." I asked them what the hell did they do with that advance membership money I JUST gave your? Crickets and excuses. They might as well have been saying, "Wayne needs a new Gucci Suit....he spill Espresso on his Monday suit....."

I let my membership lapse after getting $ calls immediately after I paid my 5 year membership. The call said "Wayne needs your help to blah, blah, blah....." I asked them what the hell did they do with that advance membership money I JUST gave your? Crickets and excuses. They might as well have been saying, "Wayne needs a new Gucci Suit....he spill Espresso on his Monday suit....."
What was the 5-Year membership fee? I've sold a few at the old rates during recruitment drives but can't recall the new rates.

Was it about $150? That'd buy Wayne a pair dress socks I suppose. Maybe a nice tie.

What was the 5-Year membership fee? I've sold a few at the old rates during recruitment drives but can't recall the new rates.

Was it about $150? That'd buy Wayne a pair dress socks I suppose. Maybe a nice tie.
it was $125 for 5 years. All I really did was get put on their sucker list and my name, address and telephone number sold off to whoever had the money to buy it from them.

Back
Top Bottom