• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now, this, is worth some attention

JBWJr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired. JAFO.
76   0
Reaction score
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...n-on-hate-group-activity-citing-splc-n1227613

Pay attention to the concentrated areas and look where you live:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-3.38.14-PM-730x487.png

Agreed, but the DOD are using them as the "expert" on who to kick out of the military for being involved with an identified "hate group"...
That will eliminate many "free thinkers" if the need arises for domestic activities I would think...errrr...I mean, asking for a friend... :hat:

Eliminate conservatives from the military. Sounds like a good step towards the ability to implement unconstitutional laws without the worry of the military siding with the resistance when the time comes.

Liberalize the military, defund the police, firearms laws that lead to confiscations. We damned well better not lose the Senate.

It's nothin new that the "left" has been labeling any organization remotely associated with conservative thought or Christianity as a "Hate Group." I think the military is beginning to screen out recruits associated with these groups so that when the time comes there won't be any reluctance to attack these groups as "enemies of the state" when the order is given in the case of a revolt. But that could never happen in this country, could it! Ahh, Bear44 beat me to it!

Eliminate conservatives from the military. Sounds like a good step towards the ability to implement unconstitutional laws without the worry of the military siding with the resistance when the time comes.

Liberalize the military, defund the police, firearms laws that lead to confiscations. We damned well better not lose the Senate.
I believe this has been part of the plan for a long long time!

I think we tend to associate anyone in the military with patriotic, conservative, defending truth and liberty, constitution, mother and apple pie which I believe is basically true as far as most recruits go. But a lot of the high up military leadership are globalists and their loyalty is to the military industrial complex. All about power and incredible wealth and their growing stronger every day while we are voting and discussing it.

Back
Top Bottom