• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now They Are Gonna Ban 10 lb. Rolls of Meat . . .

I once prosecuted a guy for stealing a refrigerated steak from a store by shoving it still wrapped in the plastic wrapper attached to a white foam tray down the front of his pants.
Store Security noticed this crazy rectangular bulge in his crotch, tried to question him, and he ran away.
He was tackled in the parking lot and detained. The cops arrived & searched him, and they found this meat stuffed down his britches next to his junk.

What really concerned me most was that when the judge asked the store if there was any restitution owed, they said something like
"yes, one of our security guards tore his pants wrestling with the guy,
and we need you to order him to pay $24 restituition for that item."

In my head I wanted to scream:
"WHAT ABOUT THAT STEAK?!?!
Please tell me that you considered the steak a total loss
and trashed it, and therefore you were out the price of that steak!!!"

I once prosecuted a guy for stealing a refrigerated steak from a store by shoving it still wrapped in the plastic wrapper attached to a white foam tray down the front of his pants.
Store Security noticed this crazy rectangular bulge in his crotch, tried to question him, and he ran away.
He was tackled in the parking lot and detained. The cops arrived & searched him, and they found this meat stuffed down his britches next to his junk.

What really concerned me most was that when the judge asked the store if there was any restitution owed, they said something like

Okay guys, y'all need to chill out. It was just a misunderstanding. They don't talk like us up in Ohio. A guy told his wife to meet me in the chips aisle.

Was it a lonely old soul from ODT? Maybe he just needed a little skirt steak? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom