• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now that every college sports football team that matters has a thread regarding their support of BLM

My best friend sent me a text a while ago. He and his law parnter just cancelled the 6 season tickets (LSU) they've had continuously for probably 25+ years.
I SERIOUSLY doubt there will be enough backlash for them to go back to being apolitical, but I was at least glad some folks have principle.

Maybe it is time we all gave up on sports in general. Let em all go the way of the dinosaur.

I did this 3 years ago.

I played sports all my life. I watched the games all my life. When marxists politics got involved, and endorsed by these spoiled babies I turned away and never looked back.

I still enjoy little league games, when the parents don't pretend it's the world series or the super bowl.

Did it never occur to anyone that most of the players were likely democrats?
Perhaps, but why would that matter? As long as people in NON political positions don't make their politics known who cares? Seriously. Sports like any business, has a product to provide to the GENERAL public. Once you start aligning politically with one side or the other, you deserve any fallout that comes your way. This country is being held hostage by a luncatic minority of the popultation and the instituions can't bow down and fall in line fast enough.
Sports was the last bastion of unity we had as a nation that I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom