Tracker
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Nothing

Zip Code: 30060

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The administrators might take this down, and if so....so be it, but I feel that its got to be said:
If we just suck it up for a while and refrain from buying 50rds of 9mm for $25-$30 a box, instead of $10-$15....maybe the prices will go down a bit.
Its 'supply and demand.' If we stop demanding for..... a short while, the supply will grow and the prices will drop.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: Nothing

Zip Code: 30060

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The administrators might take this down, and if so....so be it, but I feel that its got to be said:
If we just suck it up for a while and refrain from buying 50rds of 9mm for $25-$30 a box, instead of $10-$15....maybe the prices will go down a bit.
Its 'supply and demand.' If we stop demanding for..... a short while, the supply will grow and the prices will drop.

Of course you're exactly right about killing demand. A few weeks of everyone refraining would go a long way towards correcting the craziness. And you're also correct about the mods pulling your post down. They'll say its a "price rant" or some such other ridiculousness and move the post to somewhere they hope no one will ever see it again. Kinda makes one wonder who it is that has a vested interest in maintaining the crazy pricing.

Does your plan assume that production (supply) continues at full capacity when demand is reduced or eliminated?
So NO demand and the stores shelves are so full of ammo that they have to store it in the back warehouse and even in rented trucks and trailers out in the parking lot full of ammo and then the railcars cant unload because they are stocked full of ammo?

But the buyers(demand) continues to resist buying it, but the factories just keep pumping out ammo?

I like your plan..how long do you think that will take?

It actually took longer than I expected for the effort at suppression to begin. Someone must taken a long weekend off or something.

One million+ new gun owners EVERY MONTH has more to do with it than the 200 or so price ranters here.

Get back to us when you can convince them that they don't need the ammo.

Welp, I dun went and sold all my stuff already, glad I bought all those cases in the day for
556-$99
9mm- $84
7.62 x 39 - $79
and sold em for, well I too shamed to say,,,,

mad cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom