• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing good on ODT anymore

i would say the number of really cool and fair priced posts has decreased for sure but there are still a couple if you keep your eyes peeled.

A strange thing i've found is that the real deals are seeming to sit for longer than they ever have. I dont know if its folks getting overwhellemed or ppl just not wanting ot spend money but i've seen 3-4 amazing deals just sit for a couple days before someone came along.

A strange thing i've found is that the real deals are seeming to sit for longer than they ever have. I dont know if its folks getting overwhellemed or ppl just not wanting ot spend money but i've seen 3-4 amazing deals just sit for a couple days before someone came along.

Not wanting to spend the money is my reason. Can't speak for others.

Everyone is waiting for the OG's to pull the good stuff out of their safes and start selling. Do it before you die or your daughters husband will sell it for flea market prices to the guys at work when you are gone.

Site as a whole seems to have went down. Seems harder to sell just about anything on here. You PM people and a large majority of the time they ghost you. I would say at least half for me.

I think at one time we had a great community, but it seems we have a TON of new members who are just flippers in general or just not great at standing by their word. (not all new members).

Is it really worth it to spend weeks looking for something here, when you can go get it cheaper 9 times out of 10 at the local store?

I was just thinking the exact opposite lately- I’ve seen a truly rare Beretta 92, some Wilson combat, staccato, & nighthawk pistols and some great Daniel defense rifles at reasonable prices.

I see several good deal today. Yes, most of the stuff is overpriced but the deals are still there. There was a guy a while back selling a nice baby Browning 25 for $200, this Delta Elite today for $800, Etc. Just have to look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-224509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210424-224509_Chrome.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom