• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing good on ODT anymore

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Ok so this may be more of a rant and I realize times have changed but it seems like there isn’t anything good on ODT anymore and when you do find something it’s crazy priced. Again, I realize times have changed. I don’t know if people are just holding onto what they have or what but it just seems like it’s the same stuff over and over again. If you want a sig 365 or Glock 43x there is a ton but the variety of things seem to not be there anymore.

Ok so this may be more of a rant and I realize times have changed but it seems like there isn’t anything good on ODT anymore and when you do find something it’s crazy priced. Again, I realize times have changed. I don’t know if people are just holding onto what they have or what but it just seems like it’s the same stuff over and over again. If you want a sig 365 or Glock 43x there is a ton but the variety of things seem to not be there anymore.

What are you in the market for? Mil surp or collectibles?

What are you in the market for? Mil surp or collectibles?
Not really looking for anything in particular at the moment but just have noticed it’s kinda the same old stuff lately and not the variety there had been in the past. I’m sure it’s just the sign of the times and people holding onto what they have. Kinda/maybe would look at a Bargara B14 6.5cm if I was in the market for anything but with ammo so hard to find I don’t know if would get into the creedmoor market.

Back
Top Bottom