Nothing but normal to see here...

custowncowboy

Default rank <500 posts
Flawed man saved by the Blood
4   0
Reaction score
upload_2021-2-11_7-24-17.jpeg
Thought I'd post an anti-rant.

This week I posted a pistola for trade a little below what is worth but in line with what I wanted to trade for...
ODT good guy hits me up with an offer. It's something I didn't even know I wanted. Lol.

We PM for awhile and settle on a deal. We have time and place to meet and swap... I can't wait to meet another great trader. Another great experience trading.

See there hardheaded newbies (you know which ones you are.) It isn't that hard. I know I don't show I lot of feedback but I've traded on ODT for years now. Never had a bad trade or been ghosted. I respect the trade!

Newbies take note on how this thing works. You've only got your word to fall back on.
Be a good guy.
Be fair.
Be honest.
Be polite.
Have patience.
Be willing to communicate. Read this twice!
Enjoy using this site while you can because this might go away soon.

Okay... Enough anti-rant. Move along nothing to see here.

upload_2021-2-11_7-24-17.jpeg

How are things in Arabi?
I lived there many years ago while working road service for a company.
Stayed at the Arabi KOA in my fifth wheel when I wasn't on the road all over south GA.
Had some great times down there and those South GA women sure were nice and generous back then !!

How are things in Arabi?
I lived there many years ago while working road service for a company.
Stayed at the Arabi KOA in my fifth wheel when I wasn't on the road all over south GA.
Had some great times down there and those South GA women sure were nice and generous back then !!
Well... Lived here 12 years. My wife's family lived here, in the country, all of their lives. Quiet town still. Only recently did we have a few car break ins, but they caught the guys quick. We have the Arabi Mall now... A dollar general. Lol. Campground is still there and busy.

Lived across the street from my gma in law the whole time. But we are closing on a bigger house on Cordele next week. Gonna miss Arabi I know.

Back
Top Bottom