• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing but half truths

saygoodnight

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
There's a guy that my boyfriend & I watch on YouTube called tnoutdoors9. He's got a channel full of instructionals on gun safty, ammo testings & results, & all sorts of great stuff.
He recently posted a different kind of video that I thought would be good to share here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gBKzvinrgA&feature=colike

Apparently, the media (including Jay Leno, MSNBC, TMZ & others) have been using his videos in examples to promote their anti-gun agenda. Like linking to a shortened clip of his demo of AR15's to their report of the CO shooting.

He was even in an Aussie news show that was about illegal gun ownership.

It's not right the that media uses this guys work in the way they do. Have your annotations ON when you watch this video.

Let's help spread awareness of this. Obviously, media using good, legal gun owners videos to promote a negative light on firearms is nothing new but that shouldn't stop us from walking on their heels & showing people the FULL versions of the clips they play so that more people see the truth.

Many news media outlets tend to blame the guns insted of the people doing it. One lady who is a congresswoman from illinois was all about the gun bans. Even though her state has the most guns laws... crime with firearms are the highest in states with the most anti gun laws. Kinda crazy how that works.

Back
Top Bottom