Fish Fry

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
“It’s Good To Be The King.” – Rabbi Tuckman
177   0
Reaction score
Pooh got shot, Pooh got shot.....

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk
5935e6e9477d87f312af489afcb4f80b.jpg

A rapper driving a four door Camry? No wonder he was shot. Nobody famous don’t drive a cool whip settiin’ on twenny-fo’s. Where dat Range Rover or tricked out Escalade?

Are we sure it wasn't just a scene gone wrong from another of his wholesome music vids? Where was Alec Baldwin during this?

Beaubien was from the Brownsville neighborhood of Miami. He is noted for his song, “M.I.A.M.I. (Murder is a Major Issue),” which features him waving a pistol, a staged murder crime scene and actual footage of Miami-Dade police officers at real-life shooting scenes, the Herald reported. The video has been viewed on YouTube over 200,000 times.

Are we sure it wasn't just a scene gone wrong from another of his wholesome music vids? Where was Alec Baldwin during this?

Beaubien was from the Brownsville neighborhood of Miami. He is noted for his song, “M.I.A.M.I. (Murder is a Major Issue),” which features him waving a pistol, a staged murder crime scene and actual footage of Miami-Dade police officers at real-life shooting scenes, the Herald reported. The video has been viewed on YouTube over 200,000 times.
Self-fulfilling prophecy. Going to miss his incredible talent.

Back
Top Bottom