• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not to fear monger, but...

This is what the link refers to:

President Joe Biden suggested during a CNN town hall on Wednesday night that he is pushing to eliminate the sale of high-capacity pistols and rifles.

“I’m the only guy that ever got — passed legislation when I was a senator to make sure we eliminated assault weapons,” Biden said. “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous.”

“I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term,” Biden added.

FB26A666-14D7-4163-A6CD-A5308BCC06C0.jpeg

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Ben Franklin

He also said :

"Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins. Republics…derive their strength and vigor from a popular examination into the action of the magistrates."

What would our forefathers say today if they saw what was going on from our government and the way people are acting out across this great nation.

Back
Top Bottom