• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure what to do with this so I thought I'd ask you class three guys.

ole ed

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
I asked this question a couple of years ago on here and didn't act on it so I thought I'd ask again. I have the plans and a few parts that I bought at a gun show as a kit. It shows how to convert a Ruger 10/22 into a select fire. Thought it would be neat but after looking at it it requires Machining. It's basically a guide and some Springs in part taped to the back of it. It's not something I'm going to try to do so I would like to sell it if it's illegal to do so or even too possessive what do you guys think?

I think the question is if it's legal to sell?

You're right. An SOT might be interested in buying it because they're the only ones that could legally use it. To anyone else I'd think it would be nothing but liability.

With the BATFE defining parts of devices as devices themselves, and the concept of constructive possession... I wouldn't want to be in possession of that kit especially with a 10/22 under my control.

You're right. An SOT might be interested in buying it because they're the only ones that could legally use it. To anyone else I'd think it would be nothing but liability.

With the BATFE defining parts of devices as devices themselves, and the concept of constructive possession... I wouldn't want to be in possession of that kit especially with a 10/22 under my control.
Question, what's an sot?

Back
Top Bottom