• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not open to further replies

The sense of entitlement is breathtaking. You’re mad at first because you don’t get to decide what another man values his property at. Then you get double mad because he won’t allow you to voice your opinions about it.
Hear ye, hear ye. Truth spoken here. Thanks.

Now what you think I you saw an add that read something like this.

FS/FT: ONE OF A KIND AR

" Look anywhere and you won't see one like this. PSA Freedom AR15, UTG 3x9 scope with integrated laser and red dot, can change 14 colors . Custom Bear Creek fluted barrel with Spikes comp. Custom Walmart sling. Two extra mags and 100 rounds of ammo.
1750.00 Firm. "

Now would that make you mad or that make you laugh you ass off. The entitlement horses**t goes right out the glassless window. Please! 99% of the adds that are closed read very similar to this. Now do you want that. You going to whimper like a baby over something like that. Some of you guys really need to read a few. It's either that or it's an item that's way out of my league anyway so Nothing Lost Nothing Gained. The very reason I made this thread was of a add I read that was really close to the one I proposed.
Don't read into it what it isn't. It's just a funny way to get some cheap laughs and all you have to do is look at one of the locked adds.

Did you ever think the guys that post adds in the classifieds and block comment and replies because they don't want to get called out on their ridiculous price. It's like a red flag. My s**t is too high but I don't want to hear about it.
I couldn't care less what a bunch of whiny poors have to say about pricing on property that is not now nor ever likely will be theirs.

Ain't non of my business either but it sure a good laugh. They can ask 100,000 for a High Point 45. I don't have to buy it not do I want to. I was just wondering what goes on in there head while I am chuckling at the price. I do understand that are items that can hold a 3000 dollar value and they ask for it and don't want comments. That's understandable completely. They just don't want a bunch of pics of inferior products people want to trade for it. That course of action is perfectly understandable.

Back
Top Bottom